Monday, March 31, 2008

less than 48 hours to go - AHHHHHH

Over the weekend, Todd and I decided to make one last trek to the movies, by ourselves:)) My cousins gave us movie passes for Christmas, so we decided to put them to good use. We went to see 21 on Saturday night. We did our usual, popcorn and milk duds. Everything was great until all of a sudden my crown came off in the milk dud. GREAT!!! what to do now. We called the dentist emergency pager. She finally called us back and said she would met us at the office on Sunday. If everything looked ok, she would just cement it back on. If there appeared to be any problems, she would do a temp until after the baby. Just what we need - to spend more money!!! We went to church that morning and met her after class. Fortunately, for us, everything was great and she was able to cement it back on. She said they would send us a bill. Can't wait to get that one:))
We met up with Toby, Lisa and Kylie and Vickie and Dean last night for one last dinner out. Todd decided to work late tonight and tomorrow night, so that was out last outing with no baby. I had a real craving for some boiled crawfish, so we headed to Fishmongers. It was yummy yummy!!!!

I had my last job today. I have to say that for the last 2 days, I really have not been feeling well. I am not complaining too much, as for the last 9 months, I have had it quite easy. I guess if my last few days are a little uncomfortable, that is more than most people get:)) She is moving non stop. I think she is ready to come out!!! My back has been hurting and over all I have just felt blah. Now that I am done with work, she can come anytime she wants.
I wanted to make some little goodie bags for the hospital, but haven't had time, so I got those done this afternoon. Now I just need to finish cleaning my house. The house cleaner is coming Friday, but I have to get all the little stuff picked up and put away. Herculez has an appointment with the groomer on Friday as well, so he will be nice and clean when his new sister comes home. I have a pile of laundry that needs to get finished as well. I figure if I don't get it all done now, It may never get done. After, Todd's mom and dad come up with the bedding, I will add the final pictures of the nursery. It is almost there. Of course she will be in the bassinet in our room until she can sleep through the night. i don;t really want to go up and down the stairs that many times a day. Although, it might just be the answer to losing the baby weight:))

Here are some final belly shots to enjoy:))


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW- I can not believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by and what a blessing that you have felt sooo well!! Glad you guys enjoyed your last weekend just the 2 of you!! Praying for a quick and smooth delivery and healthy baby girl! Can not wait to see baby girl pictures!!!! Enjoy her=)

Amy said...

This is getting exciting! Can't wait to meet her!

Susan said...

I can't believe it's already time! I soooo wish I was there to meet her this week.

You still look great - but I hope people aren't still telling you that you don't look pregnant!! Your belly has really grown since December!