At my appointment on Monday, I ask the Dr about the whole billing issue with the ultrasound. He said it wasn't necessary to come back twice, and went ahead and did the sono while I was there. he did confirm that she is breech. They gave me the option to go in Thursday and have the turning procedure done. After hearing about the process and the risk involved, we decided not to go with that. Because I have an internal lying placenta, I have an increased risk of a placental abruption. If that happened, then they would do an emergency c-section then. We still have a few thing to get done and are not ready for her to come in 2 days:)) So... i am still waiting to hear from the nurse when they will schedule the c-section for. In the meantime, she can still turn on her own, it just is a little more difficult the bigger she gets. I took the advice of a few people and went to see my chiropractor this afternoon. I am supposed to go back on Friday. She is doing her best to help her turn around. Supposedly they can make a little more room giving the baby a better chance to turn around. Again, We know God is in control, so if she is meant to turn, she will. We will keep you updated.
Now for the good news!!!!! The mural is finished:)))) Shannon came back today and finished. It is so awesome!!!! She decided to do the little French phrase to go in a picture frame instead of on the wall. That way she can work on it at home. She is also going to paint the light switches for me and save me a little $$. The lady wants $20 for the light switches. Shannon says she can do it cheaper. I am ordering the knobs because they are only $5. Now we can start to get everything else on the walls. Wooo Hooo!!
As you can see, Herculez has already made himself at home:))
If you click on the pictures, you can see the detail better.
1 comment:
We'll keep praying that she will flip, but regardless, God is in control. We're praying for a safe delivery for you and baby no matter how she is delivered. I can't believe you are so close. We're so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment