Shannon came back this weekend and almost has the mural complete. She says she will be done next Saturday. The Eiffel Tower took her 2 weekends to finish, and she says if she never sees it again, it will be too soon:) It looks great. Next weekend all she has to do is finish the detail work on the face, the steam in the coffee cup and the detail on the little girl. Instead of painting the phrase on the wall, she is going to work on it at home and we will frame it to hang.
My sister is starting on the dresser and should have it done soon.... we hope:)
Click on the link below and you can see the drawer knobs I am going to order. Haven't decided which combo yet, but I love the light switch plates!!
2 comments:
We missed you at dinner tonight! I like the pics - very tasteful/classy pregnancy pics! Can't wait to hear when she finally gets here....so soon!
I LOVE the pictures!! I can't wait to see the rest... Wow, the light switches and drawer knobs match perfectly, one would think you had them made to match. :-) Counting down with you...can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment