Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weekly Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday, I had my weekly check up. Everything looks good. The doctor said I look great and very happy. I feel so blessed to not be miserable!!! I have had such an easy pregnancy and can't believe how fast the 9 month have gone. I feel like it should be another month or so. We are at the 2 week count down. SCARY!!!!! She still hasn't turned, and doesn't appear to even be trying:) As of now, we are still on for April 2, a 12:30. Our Dr. is schedule to be Dr. Sarah Robert. She is really wonderful. I am very fortunate that all of our doctors are great. I would be happy to have any of them deliver her.
I am officially finished with all my big catering jobs:) Unless she comes early, I have 2 more Mondays with my regular clients. It is kind of nice to be able to relax for a little bit. Now I just need to get everything in order - clean the house, finish the nursery etc.... I have a feeling these next 2 weeks are going to fly by.

No comments: