Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to Solids

We had decided to wait for the 5 month mark to start trying solids again. If you remember we tried some cereal to help with the spitting up. It didn't really work so we stopped. Sam will be 5 months old in just a few weeks - wow how time flies. Over the last week, we have begun to notice how she watches everything we eat. She sits at the table with us while we eat dinner. I decided today to give it a try again, as she kept trying to eat my muffin this morning. I gave it to her at lunch and she chowed. I would say more went in her mouth that I expected to. We had very little mess. Her Doctor said we would know when she was ready and I guess she is. So we will start making cereal a regular part of our day. Once she masters eating it, he said we can move onto fruits and veggies - exciting stuff!! I guess I need to get out my baby food cookbook. Yes i bought one. It doesn't seem like rocket science. I figure since I cook for everyone else, the least I can do is cook for my child:)
On the Bounce U front, we found out today that all the paper work from the merger has been approved and our loan has been sent back to processing - YEAH!! Please pray that everything will work out and we will be able to close on the 29th.

No comments: