Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another Week Down

8 weeks and we are still alive:) She is definitely getting more alert and aware of what is going on around her. I was holding her yesterday and Dana was talking to her. She was just looking at her and all of a sudden, she busted out with a big smile. It was so cute. She also smiled when we went for our walk. I was tickling her feet and she smiled big. It makes you feel good. I can't wait for her to start interacting a little more. I think it will help to make the rough days a little easier.
I haven't gotten a picture of that yet. Hopefully she will start doing it more often and I can catch her on film. Friday we are making our first trip to Canton. I'm a little nervous about it. Hopefully she will have a good day. That is a long way to drive to have to turn around and come home:)

This is a cute picture of Dana and Sam. Herculez got a little jealous, so I had to take another. He jumped up there and posed for the picture all on his own.
The part mommy loves best - Daddy changing the diapers!!
These are the times we love her most right now:)

No comments: