Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5 weeks old

Another week has come and gone. Aunt Tanya came to visit this last weekend and she made her first trip to San Moon!! Daddy was so excited that we are starting her early.
We also hit another milestone this week. Today we graduated from the newborn diapers to stage 1. AHHHH - she is growing up. She is still sleeping pretty good at night and we are enjoying that. She had several other visitors over the weekend. Jillian and Ryan brought over dinner and Jennifer, Morgan and Madison came for a visit. Debi came by last week and brought a pretty new blanket from the mentor couples. Finally David and Marsha came over and brought us dinner. It was great to catch up with them. We finally are starting to feel like we are back in the real world. We are going to attempt to go to church for Mother's day. Hopefully, all will go well. This will be our first major outing. I will be starting back to work full force next week as well. not sure what that is going to look like, but we will take it one day at a time.

Todd started his new job this week at Cadburry Schwepps, now known as Dr. Pepper Snapple. I think he is going to like it. They already have a few trips planned for him. One to NY. To bad I can't tag along. Hopefully, there will be another and I can go. Tomorrow night is the City of Carrollton council meeting. Todd will be attending to plead our case for the SUP for Bounce U. Please pray that all goes well.

Sam is going to have a few more new friends arriving soon. Toby and Lisa will be expecting a new one in Dec and Michael and Suzanne will be welcoming a sweet baby girl next month. Carter LeeAnn is expected to arrive in June. Todd and I are going to be hosting their birth mom, Dana, for a couple of weeks while all they finalize everything and help her get into an apartment. We are very excited to be able to help out in this way. God is so good, and this is such a major answer to prayer for them. Their adoption of McKinley, Kennedy and Regan will be final in June as well.

Here are some new pics from the last week:

2 comments:

Susan said...

What is an SUP? I should probably know, but I don't.

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

A Special Use Permit