Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun

One day after she learned to go up, she learned to come down the stairs. As you can see below, she spends a lot of time practicing this new talent!! She is so proud of herself.
On Monday night, Chris came over and watched Sam. We were so happy to have a night out. We had dinner at Macaroni Grill, and then went to the $1.50 movie - Taken, and then went to Starbucks for a after movie drink. We haven't had an evening like that in I can't tell you how long. Chris was so sweet to drive over, and I know that Sam loved playing with her cousin!!
Sam and I have been spending a lot of time hanging out in the backyard this last week. Since she did not go to school on Tuesday, we stayed home all day and played together. That evening we went to BU, but it was nice playing outside with her. It has been so pretty, and she really loves to be out there. I took the bubbles out yesterday and she had a ball chasing them around. We also bought a little "jumpolene" from one of our friends garage sales. It actually has a leak somewhere, but we are trying to figure out where it is. They said they would take it back if we couldn't find it. She seems to like it. Today, I filled her little pool up, and she enjoyed playing in it. It was a little cold at first, but once the sun warmed the water up, she had a good time. We put the end of the slide in it and she would slide down the slide into her pool.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Let's have a different play date next time - either over at your house or at mine. My kids love playing in their pool too! And you know I won't be taking my 3 to the big pool!