Well today I turned 37. Although when my mom called me this morning she tried to tell me I was 38. I almost fell for it, and she really believed it. We had to go do our math again, and discovered I am only 37. Whew, I thought I had been lying about my age all year:)
Todd got up with Sam this morning and let me sleep in a little longer than usual. SO NICE!! Then he made me breakfast in bed - even better!! After that we went to Sams and Costco - formula shopping. Yes the breast feeding has finally come to an end. After almost 8 months - I think that is a pretty good run. I ask the Dr what kind her recommeded and he said the Similac Advanced with Early Sheild. He said before he never really had a preference, but this one is now truly the closest thing to breast milk out there. Whatever is in the early shield most closely mimics mother nature. Boy am I glad we made it 8 months without having to buy formula. That stuff is EXPENSIVE!! Costco by far has the best deal. They have the giant containers of it for $27 bucks. That will last us 1 week. Thank goodness we only have to use formula for 4 more months!!
Back to the birthday. My wonderful husband got me something i have been asking for for a few years now - Tickets to the Dallas Sumer Musicals. There were only 4 shows I wanted to see, so he got me a 4 pack - Tarzan, Chity Chity Bang Bang, Wizard of Oz and Mary Poppins. I am so thrilled!! Tonight he has lined up a babysitter so we can go out for a nice romantic dinner. We have never been, but hear good things about the Silver Fox. I will let you know.
However, I have to say that one of the best things about this birthday is what came FEDEX this morning. Drum roll please.........
The loan papers arrived this morning. After all the headaches, stress and everything else, we are finally closing on the loan for BU. I can't believe it is really happening. This is the best news that either of us could have received. PRaise the Lord!!! What an answer to prayer.
If you know any kids that would be interested in working at Bounce U, please sned them my way. We are holding interviews Dec 13.
All in all it has been a wonderful day!! Todd also has changed all the dirty diapers today - Waht a wonderful husband. I am so blessed to have someone that loves me so much!!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAAAAAPPPPYYYY BIIIIRRRRRTHDAYYYYYY DEAR JENNIFERRRRRRR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I hope you had a GREAT one!
Fun day! Fun gift! I loved Tarzan!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Jennifer! Although I wished you an early Happy Birthday on FB so technically it isn't belated.
Sounds like you had a nice birthday!
What made you decide to stop BFing? 8 months is great!
Happy Birthday Jenn!! Let me know about Silver Fox...I've also heard its good but we've never been. Oh, we're having family pictures made with Wendy tomorrow...I'm so excited!
Post a Comment