Her personality is changing everyday. For all of her recent woes, she is such a happy child, and we fell so fortunate. She still will not smile for the camera. She is just stares at it. What can you do?
She has officially started crawling. Everyday she gets a little better, but it is still just a few "steps" before she gives it up. ( I need to change that. According to her teacher at school today, "she was struting her stuff" all over the place. Tod had bowling tonight , so Sam and I went to a neighbor's house for a dessert party. I set her down on the floor and she went to town. Amazing the difference 1 day can make.) It is time to start picking everything up and really baby proofing the house. We did a little of that when she started rolling all over. Now she can grab the books from under the bottom of the coffee table. Boy how things are changing!! When mom and I were out planting the flowers, she ate a leaf. Or should I say choked on a leaf!! We turned around to her gaging on it. She got up a little piece, and I decided the rest would just have to be ruffage:) Eventually, she coughed the whole thing up, and it was huge!! We finally got around to lowering her bed. We needed to do it about a month ago, since she has been trying to pull herself up. Time has just not been on our side.We got the Christmas tree up, and she seems quite taken with it. I am really going to enjoy this Christmas season. It is so fun to see things through new eyes. I can't wait to take her for her pictures with Santa!!
1 comment:
She's just too adorable! I can't believe she's already 8 months.
Post a Comment