Well we had another very productive weekend. Christmas is finally over and put away. Friday night, Todd and Toby took down, put away the tree and watched Kylie, while Lisa and I went to
Bunco. Saturday Shannon came over to paint again. Todd went to a job fair that morning and I went to the T2 Ladies Tea. We knew she was coming over, but out of habit I turned on the alarm. Half way through the tea, I got a call from Brinks about the alarm going off. Of course Shannon doesn't have a cell, so I couldn't call her. It was a big mess, but after all the excitement, she stayed and painted. - What a true friend:)) According to her, the ladies outfits are complete as is the poodle and the cafe table. Next weekend she will finish the little girl, the shopping bags and maybe
Herculez. Then all that will be left is the
background -
Eiffel Tower etc.... Over the course of last week, we got the vanity area of the bathroom textured and painted. Todd has some final
touch up's to do with the black stripes, so hopefully that will happen this week. All that will be left there is to sand and paint the cabinet.
My weekend project was to work on the quilt for the baby and the dust ruffle for the twin bed. Todd's mom sent me the fabric for the quilt, and I got the top put together. Sometime this week, I will attach the back and call it done!! She is doing the rest - dust ruffle, bumpers chair and window seat. Todd's mom and sisters are coming up in a couple of weeks for one of the showers. They are going to bring some of the other bedding items up when they come. I bought a simple black comforter for the twin bed that will be in the room. My other project was to do the dust ruffle for that bed. It is very simple, but will add a little more color. Whatever bedding fabric we have left over, we will make a few pillows to throw on the bed. Slowly but surely it is all coming together.

Tomorrow we are meeting 3 contractors at our Bounce U location to get some bids. Hopefully, one of them will come in with a great price. Everything seems to be moving along, so lets just keep praying we don't hit any major hiccups.
1 comment:
The nursery and bedding looks so cute. I can't wait to come see it in person.
Post a Comment