If we move anytime soon, I think I will just cry!!, or we will have to cut this wall out and take it with us. To the left you can see the little girl bending down to pet the dog, who amazingly looks a lot like Herculez:) He makes such a good model. Next to that you can see the feet of the lady holding the dog and then a lady sitting at a cafe table with her packages at her feet and French poodle on the other side of her. To the far left will be the Eiffel Tower.
Since Friday night, I have pretty much been laying on the couch or with my feet up. They have gotten pretty fat and to the point where I can make pretty big indentions in them. Not good, I know. To help with this problem, I have doubled up on the water this weekend, and cut out a lot of salt. Interesting fact, I was told to replace salt with celery salt. Apparently, your body can absorb celery salt without retaining the water - hence the swelling. I will let you know how that works out. After spending Saturday and a lot of Sunday, with my feet up, they have gone down quite a bit. They still don't look like my feet, but they are better.
Now for some really awesome news!! No the house did not close, but............
We are just a few conversation away from signing a deal for our Bounce U location!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! It looks as though the location on Josey and Franford is going to work out after all. We gave them our best and final offer and they came back $.25 above what we ask. This is huge seeing as how we were originally $4 apart. Todd wants to make a few more changes to help make up for that $.25 and it will be good to go. This is such a huge answer to prayer. Please continue to pray that everything will go as planned, and we will be able to get started on the build out.
PS - Suzanne made the cutest "save the date" email card for my Titus 2 Shower. I have to figure out someway to get a hard copy of it.
2 comments:
OMG! The nursery is looking so cute. The mural is awesome. I was just thinking (as I was looking at the picture, before I read your comment about not moving anytime soon) you better not move anytime soon. :) I wish I could come see it in person. So cute!!!
Oh...and good job keeping your feet up and taking it easy. Keep it up.
Congrats on the Bounce U warehouse agreement. Hopefully, the last few negotiations etc. will go smoothly.
Post a Comment