Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taylor's Birthday Party

Sam and I went over this past weekend to help my sister with T's birthday party. She wanted to have cooking/slumber party. So Sam and I went over to help with the cooking part. She was on her own with the slumber part of it. After that, I am not sure that Sam will ever have a slumber party - JK, but it will for sure be a small group. We made pizza's, fresh lemonade and butterfinger cookies. Suzanne made them the cutest aprons. the girls loved them as did the moms. Wendy brought over her karaoke machine, and the girls sang their little hearts out - whew, that was a beating!!
Sam also learned to say Pops this weekend. It really made his day. Here are a few pics from the party. Plus a bonus of Sam and daddy. Bedtime is there special time and he always has her rolling.



Here is a from Sam's one year pics. You will have to wait for her b-day for the rest.

No comments: