Saturday, September 29, 2007

What a Week!!!

This week was so crazy busy for us. I had so much work this week. We had a party in Fort Worth last Friday and then one job after another. Wednesday, we did a Breakfast in Plano and a lunch in Fort Worth. We were both beat. Fortunately, I have moved out of my super tired phase and back into the world of a normal human being. We took a break on Tuesday night and went to see a sneak preview of Game Plan. Very cute movie. Good, clean, flick you can take the family to see.

God has been so good to bless my business. Another month has gone by, and the house still hasn't closed. We are still trusting that this is the right buyer. Todd learned some interesting stuff this week about what is going on. We are still hopeful that this deal will go through. Please continue to pray that it will and that it will happen sooner rather than later. This process has been a real testing of our faith.

We are still in negotiation on a location for Bounce U. Should the location we are looking at fall through, we have a backup. It is an old Albertsons in Lewisville. The building is 65, 000 sq feet. Yes we only need 10 to 11, 000 of that, but they are will to sub-divide it. It is in a great location, right off of Business 121 and Corporate. It is a pretty new shopping center, but just one of the Albertsons that did not make it. Hopefully one of these locations will work out and we can get the ball rolling.

How is the baby you ask? As far as we know great. Our next appointments are not until Oct 16 and 25th. We should find out near then what we are having. Until then, we are just trusting God that all is well. We are officially out of the first tri-mester and I feel great. I am so grateful that I was not sick. I definitely think God knew what He was doing. If i had been as sick as others, there would have been no way I could have worked. What a blessing it has been. I am definitely growing. So far, I have only gained 2 pounds, but the way my clothes fit, it feels like so much more. We took a picture of my belly for a first tri-mester pic. i can't believe I am actually putting this on here, but several of you have asked. Here ya go:) Don't get too excited. You won't find to many of these on here!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I found the cutest fabric today at Berkeley. I thought of you... It was the Paris theme with the Eiffel Tower. Too cute! If you have a girl, you might want to check it out.

Laura said...

You look great! Thanks for sharing a tummy pic! Be sure and take more (not that you have to post them all), but I am sad that I don't have more of me with Eli. He LOVES looking at the ones that I do have!

Leanne said...

Oh HOW CUTE is that belly!! You look awesome! Keep taking those pictures...I won't harp on you to post them all PROMISE! (you can send them to me via email, he he) Love YA!

Rebecca said...

YEAH- I love belly pics- you will be SOO Glad you took them AFTER the pregnancy- I remember not liking any of the belly pics we took but now
I LOVE looking back at them!! so ya'lla re selling your home?!?!? where are you moving?!?! so glad things are well with the business!!!
Have a good weekend!! get some rest! that baby is growing!!
Rebecca

Susan said...

You look great in that picture - small, really!!

The house - is this still the same people Todd was talking to when you were here? I thought for sure that was all said and done with by now.

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

We are not selling our house. Todd has an investment house, and yes, it is the same one we were toalking about when we were visiting Susan in August:((