Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blood work results and New York Update

We got the results of our bloodwork back today. As usual I had to call for the results. I was a little disappointed when I called as they said not to expect a call until Monday for Lab results as they were extremely busy. However, the nurse called me back quickly when she recognized my name. She wanted to tell me how excited she was to see my name back on the pregnancy list. She was the one that had to call me every week with results from blood during the miscarriage. Anyway she said when she got my call she ran to get the file, so she could let me know what was going on. According to her everything looks wonderful so far. My beta was just a baseline, but she said the numbers were very normal. My progesterone level was very high for this point in the game, so that is really good. This is a big relief but I still don't think we will let up until we get through the first sono. Continue to pray for peace, we are definitely feeling more at peace. Tomorrow we leave New York and head to Philly. It has been fun so far, but as usual for us it has been unusually hot. They had a tornado and the subway's flooded. We will post some pictures when we get home.

No comments: