I really think the weatherman missed the call:)
We did venture out a few times, because the cabin fever got to all of us.Since Chuck E Cheese decided to close, we went bowling with some friends.
It is really a sad day when your 2 year old beats you bowling:))
Now look at the change:
The girls have had a picnic outside several days and are loving it. I guess do it now before it gets to be too hot. (for me that will happen around May:) I planned to be parked in a pool for as much of the summer as I can. Sam was born in April and I was dying then, I can only imagine how July will be - AHHHH
We have been having a lot of fun playing with friends lately, and Todd came closer to celebrating Valentines day this year than ever. He was kind of forced into it for the sake of his 2 girls. They were all into it! We made cookies with some friends, and noticed that there were 6 little girls playing and decorating. Lisa said, "you have to have another girls. What will a little boy do in this crowd?" Well I guess we will have to figure it our. On that note, we had our 16week Dr visit today. Baby checks out with all it's parts (and an extra one that we have not seen before). It's a Boy!! We are very excited, especially Todd. Most importantly, we are praising God for a healthy little baby. He is truly GOOD!
Little Max is looking good, and very healthy. He is about 5oz right now.
The extra parts we are not used to:)) Sorry the pic is not better but our scanner is broken. The girls got to go with us and they were so excited to see Baby Max. Definitely very puzzling, but so fun to see the wonder in their eyes.
Now it is time to start the clean out process. I am getting rid of the majority of our girl stuff. If you have a little girl and want to come look, let me know. We have more clothes than is really necessary, and when Ali came to live with us, we got even more. What people don't take, I am selling in the garage sale. I must set a date soon, otherwise, I will never do it. My plan is for the end of May. That way I have time to go through everything. I know we will also have quite a bit of furniture to get rid of as we just have a lot of random pieces. Check back as I will be taking pictures of those pieces.
If you plan on coming to my house anytime be tween now and then, you will find that my dining room is turning into garage sale central. Todd started this weekend, as he is adding some built -ins to the study. It had kind of become the catch all room and is driving us both crazy. He is doing it all himself, so i can't wait to see how it turns out. he is such the handy man. i was just glad he did not cut something else off with the table saw:)
I decided not to put the girls back in tumbling this session. I know they like it, but we are going to give Karate for Kids a try at the rec center. Some of their other friends are doing it, and they are both now old enough to try. Then in march we are going to do soccer shots. Now they will have a little variety so come the fall they can pick the thing they like the best. I can't wait to get pictures of them. it is gonna be so cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment