Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sam's First Big Storm

Last night we had some really bad weather. We were watching the weather and we heard them talking about a possible tornado at Shiloh and 190. Todd looked at me and said, "hello, that is right around the corner!!" About that time the sirens started going off and we headed into our "storm" shelter. We took a few toys in for Sam and spent about 20 min or so in there. She also got her first big bruise yesterday. She was having a gand old time playing and then tripped over the basketball and slammed her face into the coffee table. I wasn't sure what she hit, but now we know. A big bruise came up on her cheek. She quickly got over it when I gave her some ice:) She loves to eat ice and it will pretty much distract her from anything.


Here are a few of the pics from the shoot with my parents. I love the truck. It couldn't have been more perfect! can't wait to see the rest.
Grandma and Pops with the kids

This is one of my favoritesThis is a great pic of my parentsRyan , Taylor and ReidThe Grandkkids - I love it !!!

1 comment:

Michael & Meaghan said...

I love those pictures. She does such a great job!