Herculez is finally coming around. Don't get me wrong, he still tries to keep his distance. However, lately I find them playing with each other.
She really loves playing with the kitchen grandma and pops got her for Christmas. She has figured out that when she puts the ball in the sink, it comes out the bottom. She has also started putting the shapes in the holes in the door. - such a smart baby:)) A new habit she has picked up that I am not a big fan of is the high pitched screaming - mostly when you take things away from her. How do you break them from that habit???
Overall, we are so blessed. She is such a happy baby.
I actually had a valentines day this year. It is the first one in 5 years. Todd is not a big believer in the holiday. However, this year i got some beautiful flowers, we got a baby sitter, and went to dinner at Cafe Vienna. We haven't had a whole lot of free time, or time together lately, so it was nice to take a break and spend some quality time together.

3 comments:
She is such a cutie! Try squealing back and see what she does - that may nip it in the bud. Whitney loves to shake her head like Sam did in the video. So cute!
We aren't big fans of Valentine's either. You shouldn't have to have a set day to be romantic/show your love.
I have tried that, and she just does it louder!! I need another plan.
That is Todd's theory for v-day. He caved this year because we just haven't had a lot of time for each other lately.
She's adorable.
Post a Comment