Well, we have made it through another month and all is well. Sort of:) I am still sick, since November. Sam was finally getting better, but got a double ear infection last week. We got her in pretty quick to the dr and got some medicine. That quickly took care of it and she is almost back to her usual self. She is really growing. When I had her in last week she weighed 19.9 lbs. I can definitely, tell that she is getting taller as well. She has gone from still being able to wear her 6 months pants, to her 9 month pants almost being capris. She has moved on to the 12 month pj's and they almost don't fit. She is so close to walking on her own. I know I will be in trouble when that happens. Lets back up just a few weeks.
On Jan 31, we went to 2 birthday parties. Todd manned the store and sam and I headed over to Ft. Worth. We spent the night on Friday, and hung out with Ryan, Taylor and Reid. Sat, we went back over to my sisters to celebrate Reid's 6th birthday. It was an Incredible Hulk theme and we had green waffles. From there we headed back to the store to check in. All was well, so we waited for Todd to finish up, so we could go onto birthday #2.
I can't believe it myself, but the Ackerman triplets turned 1. It just seems so crazy that it has already been a year. I remember like it was yesterday, Amy and I propping them all up in the chair to take their picture. I don't have any pictures from that, but maybe I can borrow a few from Amy. She is so on top of it. She did a western theme, and won the mother of the year award for making all the cakes. It was all very cute.
This past weekend we headed back over to FtW for our annual trip to the rodeo, and to celebrate my sisters birthday. Sam had a lot of fun walking around, and I do mean walking around!! She walked all over the rodeo grounds - once we took her boots off. She wasn't quite sure what to think about the heavy boots. Thanks to Amy, she was decked out in her western wear!!
My sister turns 41 tomorrow, so after the rodeo we went out to celebrate with her.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week is our Grand Opening. We have been open now for 3 weeks, and it is going pretty well. We had a really great weekend this past weekend. If we can keep that up, we will be a great success. This is going to be another really crazy, busy week. I know eventually things will slow down - at least I hope they will!!

No comments:
Post a Comment