Monday, January 12, 2009
Bounce U Weekend Update
This will be short and sweet. I am waiting on documents to download:) We made a lot of progress this weekend thanks to the help of Vickie and Dean. We would have been lost with out them!! Also, thanks to those of you that helped out with Sam on Saturday and Sunday. She spent the afternoon with us Sunday, and then the evening at home, with Steph. Saturday she stayed with the neighbors, one of Todd's co-workers and then Vickie and Dean came over to put her to bed. God has blessed us with such wonderful people. Here are a few pics of our progress. I forgot the camera this afternoon, so I did not get any updates from Sunday night. I will take a few more tomorrow. It is really coming along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got the tables!! How the heck did that happen?!?
I love the pic of you 2 on the slide. I can't wait to come play!
It's almost here! Very exciting!!
Post a Comment