Monday, November 12, 2007

Coummunity Group Halloween Party


I was a little disappointed that we did not get to pass out our candy at home. With the delay in the daylight savings time change, the trick or treaters did not come out as early as usual. We donated our candy to a neighbor and she passed it out for us. Instead, we went over to the Newman's for our Community Group Halloween party and chili fest. There were so many yummy chili's to enjoy. Marsha made a great white chicken chili. David l made his famous blue ribbon chili( and it was quite yummy). Being the over achiever that i was, i made chili and a cake. The cake was quite yummy. I found the recipe in my Doctor's office magazine. It was a chocolate pumpkin cake. Not sure what I was thinking as I hadn't packed for my Russia trip yet. Once I got home, I had to finish that. We got to say our final goodbyes to the Dzurik's. They were leaving for CA on Nov 2. We are sad to see them go!!

No comments: