I had my regular OB appointment today and all is well. I met Dr. Roberts today. There are 5 doctors in the practice where I go. Throughout the 9 months, we will have appointments with all of them since we don't know who will be delivering us. Everything looked great. I still have the thumbs up on weight and blood pressure. The babies heartbeat was 144 today. Since I have the peri appointment next week, we decided to wait until 22 weeks to do my sono with my OB. I will be 17 weeks by that appointment, so we should be able to find out what it is. My OB was going to schedule my sono for next week, but changed her mind when she found out about my other appt. She said we could wait, otherwise I would just be seeing the same thing. This way, I have one sono before I leave for Russia and one when I come back.
Everything is still on for my trip. We are getting much closer to d-day. Time has really flown by. So long as everything still looks good at my appointment next week,I will be allowed to go. I honestly have to say, that I feel so very blessed. God has been so gracious in giving me a wonderful pregnancy. I feel and have felt great the entire time and my back is doing so much better. Thanks so much to everyone that has been praying. We really appreciate it.
I finally have a little time to breathe this week. We are having a shower for my friend Amy, the one having the triplets, on Saturday. The only thing I have left to do this week is clean my house. Oh the pressure:) We decided to keep it simple so we could spend more money on the gift. I am guessing having triplets cannot be cheap!!! You should check out her blog. It is the Ackerman one. She is so on top of things!!
Today was mine and Todd's fair day. Vickie and Dean gave us some free tickets, and thank goodness they did. We missed last year. I was very sad because I missed out on my Fletcher's Corny Dog. Another year would not pass without the joy of a Fletcher's dog!! Although, I think they went up on the cost of their food. All be it the corny dog was yummy, yummy, I am not sure that it is worth $4.
No comments:
Post a Comment