Monday, July 30, 2007

Bounce U

This is a little out of order date wise. However, it is our blog, so we can do what we want:) As many of you know Todd has been looking at franchising for several months. We were presented with 4 choices:
1. Aussie Mobile Pet Spa
2. It's a Grind or Dunn Bros Coffee
3. Cruise Holidays
4. Bounce U

On June 28-29, we went to Phoenix, for a discovery day with Bounce U. It was very fun and informative.We learned a lot and got all of those every important questions answered. We also got to reconnect with one on Jenn's friends, Darlene. Have you every seen a sunflower so big?

It was great to catch up with her, and she showed us all around the greater Phoenix area.

As a result of that trip, and lots of prayer!!, we decided to go with Bounce U. As of July 2, we are officially owners of the Bounce U territory for the Coppell, Lewisville, Flower Mound area. We are in process right now of finding a physical location. The sooner we can do that, the faster the rest of the process goes. So pray with us as we continue searching for the perfect location. They tell you to plan on about 10 months from signing to open. The fastest one has opened has been 5 months, so right now our goal is 6 to 7 months.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Um, totally random I came across your blog...I didn't even know this existed!! But, someone came onto my blog from your blog and I saw the link and clicked on it. Soooo, now I know you're pregnant! Not sure if you're ready for me to know that? But, I do. I will be praying. Congratulations!!!!

Leanne said...

OMGoodness! Congratulations!I am so happy for you both! Know that Cincinnati, Ohio has you both in our prayers! I opened this and thought hummmmm why does it say that there is a baby on the way?!! Ya left me hanging for long enough :-) Well I will quit babbling...Had so much fun visiting you both! Keep me in the loop! Love, L